Your Will is one of the most important documents that you will ever make, it gives direction to what happens when you die. You need to consider what should go into the document, broadly speaking this falls into four categories:
- The people involved – you, your executors, the beneficiaries.
- What you have and how you want to give it away.
- Your funeral directions.
- and last but not least Tax and other risks to your estate.
Making your will in the right way is important, which is why you should trust a professional to help you. Call us today to make an appointment to discuss your circumstances.
Most couple will make Mirror Wills, so called because the two dovuments mirror each other’s intentions.
- Name Guardians to look after your children if you die.
- Ensure that your assets go to your family and don’t end up in the hands of strangers.
- Decide who looks after your affairs and assets after you die.
- Save tax and shelter your assets from Local Authorities and Care Costs.
- Save your family the heartache of not knowing your wishes.
- Simple, Understandable Advice for your personal circumstances.
- Fixed Fees, Appointments in your Home or at our Offices, at a time that suits you.
Will and Probate Services are one of the most respected Will Writing and Estate Administration firms operating in the UK today. Based near Peterborough, but covering the whole of England and Wales you can trust them for excellent tailored advice at a very competitive price. Contact us today to book your free initial consultation.