Trusts can be one of the most effective ways of saving or mitigating tax. The problem is most people think that they are too complex or too expensive so they don’t explore the options.
In reality a trust is a simple legal mechanism that sets assets aside from other assets for a specific purpose. If you have a business, a vulnerable child or relative, a pension, life insurance or if you are in a second relationship then a chat with a trusts advisor could open your eyes to significant Tax and other benefits.
Call us today 0800 612 4512 to find out more.
- Protect a Vulnerable relative or child.
- Make Tax eficient use of your business assets.
- Protect your assets against threats to your wealth.
- Save on Probate costs and make provisions for multiple generations.
- Ensure that Life and Pensions benefits are fully retained.
- Save Inheritance Tax
- Protect your Property
Having a family trust fund is not just the preserve of the rich and entitled it may well be that a family trust will be right for you and your descendents. To find out just ask.
A trust should never be expensive as it should always save more than it costs to set up. Family trusts can help solve disputes before they arise and can give you control of your assets for up to 125 years after your death